Use iShare to easily send and receive files to any internet connected device running a web browser.
1. Select file or folder
2. Send download link to you customer
3. No step 3 - you are done !
You customer just uses their favorite web browser to access the files. The data is secured with username and password.
• Mac running OSX 10.7 Lion or later
• Internet Router with port forwarding abilities
iShare 1.5 Intel (Mac OS 10.7 or later)
iShare 1.4 Intel 64Bit (Mac OS 10.6.8 Snow Leopard or later)
iShare 1.3 Intel 64Bit (Mac OS 10.6.8 Snow Leopard or later)
iShare 1.2 Intel 64Bit (Mac OS 10.6.8 Snow Leopard or later)
iShare is also available on the App Store:
The iShareClient is available here:
This is why it is so simple:
• there is just one port redirection needed to run iShare
• iShare will run in his own sandbox for maximum security
• all browsers are supported to download the files
• no Flash
• no Java
• no Plugins
• support for all systems: Mac, Windows, Linux, iOS, Android, ...
• If you and your customers can handle a mouse, you can handle iShare
Feedback very welcome.
Support, FAQ, HowTo:
There are only 2 challenges using iShare.
1. TCP-Port redirection: you have to redirect one port in your internet router to your local ip address iShare is running on
2. If you have a dynamic ip address you have to use services like dyn-dns.com or no-ip.com to resolve a never changing domain name to your changing ip address. If you have a fixed public ip address there is no step 2. Just use the 'Auto' button in the Public IP section of iShare.
Samples for different router hardware and configurations:
1. Port Redirection:
2. Dynamic IP-Address
First create a new account on services like http://dyn.com/dns/ or http://no-ip.org. Add a new hostname and use these setting for your internet router.
We offer a remote service to do the setup for you. Please contact us for additional information.