Use iShare to easily send and receive files to any internet connected device running a web browser.
1. Select file or folder
2. Send download link to you customer
3. No step 3 - you are done !
You customer just uses their favorite web browser to access the files. The data is secured with username and password.
• Mac running OSX 10.7 Lion or later
• Internet Router with port forwarding abilities
iShare 1.5.1 Intel (Mac OS 10.7 or later)
iShare is also available on the App Store:
The iShareClient is available here:
This is why it is so simple:
• there is just one port redirection needed to run iShare
• iShare will run in his own sandbox for maximum security
• all browsers are supported to download the files
• no Flash
• no Java
• no Plugins
• support for all systems: Mac, Windows, Linux, iOS, Android, ...
• If you and your customers can handle a mouse, you can handle iShare
Feedback very welcome.
Support, FAQ, HowTo:
There are only 2 challenges using iShare.
1. TCP-Port redirection: you have to redirect one port in your internet router to your local ip address iShare is running on
2. If you have a dynamic ip address you have to use services like dyn-dns.com or no-ip.com to resolve a never changing domain name to your changing ip address. If you have a fixed public ip address there is no step 2. Just use the 'Auto' button in the Public IP section of iShare.
Samples for different router hardware and configurations:
1. Port Redirection:
2. Dynamic IP-Address
First create a new account on services like http://dyn.com/dns/ or http://no-ip.org. Add a new hostname and use these setting for your internet router.
We offer a remote service to do the setup for you. Please contact us for additional information.